Monday, March 8, 2010

Decorated Envelope

I had an absolutely brilliant week-end of making a mess in my bedroom (and then I had to tidy it all up so that I could get into bed). I am feeling a lot more organised but there is still away to go before I will feel everything is just right (if that ever happens). Nevertheless I got quite a bit of crafting done but in the end only one thing was ready to be posted off today. This was an ATC for a swap on swap-bot. I hope the receiver likes getting bright mail (I do!).

I received today 2 letters from Germany via letternet.de and 1 postcard via swap-bot. The letters are very short and the postcard is awesome!

USA | Michigan Wildlife

There is no information on the back but I think they are a black bear, mule deer, loon, Moose and Bald Eagle.

In other news my brother is getting married next year and it is NOT going to be a Star Wars themed wedding (darn! I was planning on going as Chewie then I wouldn't have to get my hair done) and my cousins had a little girl in Australia today (whooohooo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment